As soon as you become a Subway team member, you will receive login data to log into the Partners Portal. Once you sign in, you will get access to shift schedules, courses and assignments, as well as personal discounts and benefits.
Note! Wait for a link via email from your manager to download the Subway Partners app.
Sign in Subway Partners Portal
To sign in, use the following steps:
- On the official order.subway.com website, go to Partners: The Feed at the bottom of the page or go directly to thefeed.subway.com
- On the page, fill in the below info:
- Press SIGN IN.
To sign in to a corporate account you must:
- On the sign-in page tap on HQ SIGN IN.
- Enter your work e-mail address in the format
- Enter passcode and tap Next to login.
Important! Use Partners Portal for live IQ login.
University of Subway Login
Restaurant managers have the ability to use the «University of Subway» to schedule courses and tests for employees. The «University» will help to obtain a high-level certificate to work.
Important! Install the free mobile app to access training materials and tests from your smartphone or tablet.
Depending on your position, your manager assigns courses. To take the course and pass the test you must:
- Log in from PC or mobile device using Subway Partners login data at partners.subway.com.
- From the University toolbar, select My courses, you will access modules, each with several levels.
- Click on the course title to start learning, the course contains:
- video materials (study them carefully, this will help you not only pass the test well, but also in communicating with staff).
- The questions at the end of each module chapter.
- Answer the test questions and click Complete.
Keep in mind that your manager has access to the next information:
- Which registered employees have completed «University of Subway» courses.
- When the employees took them.
- Test results.
Note! In Northeast Indiana, employees can use the Emploee Portal from Subway Systems (a local Subway franchise group) at subwaysystemsllc.com/employee-portal/login.
Latest revision date: November 21st, 2023.