Joining the Subway team is easy, you can apply for a job by filling out the Employment Application form online. Once it has been reviewed, you will be scheduled for an interview for the position you are interested in. At Subway you'll not only get free training and education, but you'll also get a jump-start in your career.
How to Apply For a Job at Subway
Once you have considered the opportunities Subway offers and decided which position is best suited to you, apply online:
- At order.subway.com scroll down and select Careers, click on EXPLORE LOCAL SUBWAY OPPORTUNITIES, or go directly to subway.com/careers.
- In the upper right corner, click on the APPLY button.
- Next, you need to specify your location (usually near you), put a checkmark on the map to view the Subway Restaurants within 25 miles of your selection or choose to search by:
- Address (type your address, city or ZIP code)
- Restaurant (enter store number)
- Check the box near the restaurant you like and click Continue.
- Pass the user verification by entering your email address. Click on Ok.
- Next, you have to fill out the Employment Application:
- Personal data.
Select position, name&surname, your address and phone number.
- Questionnaire Information.
Answer, if you ever worked for a Subway before, if so, answer where and when. Answer if you legally able to be employed in this country and choose full time or part time position. Also enter date available to start.
Specify how many hours you are able to work per week. And in more detail opposite each day of the week type time period - from - to.
- Education info.
Note! You should specify a.m. or p.m. Example: 9 am- 5 pm.
- Personal data.
- Put your signature (type your name) and click Save Application.
- After that, you will see a window «Are you sure you want to continue?» Click Ok to submit the form or Cancel to verify the information.
- Check your inbox, you should receive a confirmation email that your application has been submitted to the Subway Restaurant(s) you selected for your search results. It will be active for a month. The email will also include your Application in pdf format.
Note! For the most accurate search results, enter a full address or specific store number.
Note! You can select more than one restaurant.
Note! To check application status please contact the Subway Restaurant(s) you selected should you have any inquires.
Subway Career Benefits
You get a lot of benefits when you become a part of Subway family:
- Excellent Career Paths.
Newcomers starting out as a Sandwich Artist progress very quickly through the chain of Shift manager - Assistant manager - Manager - Multi-unit manager. Subway promotes its employees internally and offers them first priority for promotion.
- Teamwork and Self-Development.
Every employee is an important part of the company. The management wants to help everyone develop not only as a team member, but also as an individual.
- Educational Assistance.
Learn easily and at your convenience online thanks to University of Subway . Watch videos and pass tests to advance your career faster.
- Flexible Scheduling.
Work when it is convenient for you on a full-time or part-time basis. Specify suitable time-windows for each day of the week, and choose day(s) off.
Latest revision date: November 27th, 2023.